• Comprehensive Plan

    Meeting Notes

  • Bristol Barn History Program

  • Bristol Historical Society


  • Bristol Historical Society Meetings

  • Town History

    The history of Bristol was first recorded in 1669, when the explorer, Robert de LaSalle wrote to his homeland describing his visit to the Burning Springs, where the Seneca Indians escorted him to see this special place.

  • Spotlight on History in Bristol


  • Levi Corser

    Park Permit Application

  • Park Regulations

  • Bristol Transfer Station

    located on County Road 2 Open Saturdays from 8am to 2pm


  • Donations for our Veterans

    may be dropped off at Bristol Town Hall

  • TAX FREEZE LEGISLATION – PART FF OF THE 2014-15 STATE BUDGET

  • 2016 Final Tax Roll


  • Enhanced Star

    Are you turning 65 by December 31st, 2017?

  • 2016 Soil and Water CD Fall Newsletter

  • From the Town Supervisor


  • Bristol Library

  • Pros and Cons of Solar Energy

  • 2016 Ontario County Local Food Guide


  • Finger Lakes Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse

  • Medication Drop Box Locations

  • Ontario County Historical Society


  • 2017 Town of Bristol Final Budget

  • 4376 Roure 64 formely known as Eagle Mountain